- Help! I just force-pushed to master! What do I do now? - It could happen, if it does this is a good guide
- Secure coding patterns - i think this is a great talk, and has some really good points!
- New data shows losing 80% of mobile users is normal, and why the best apps do better - interesting reading in ragard to native vs webapps
Ideas, Thoughts and process
- Speaker style bingo: 10 presentation anti-patterns - a nice article on doing presentation…
- Code Reviews: Before You Even Run The Code - a few steps before you run your code
Podcast & Videos
- Videos from AtTheFronted - There are some good ones, go see them all!
- Deeper into DDD with David Rael - a fin talk on DDD
- Building Microservices with Howard Dierking
Software development - Pattern, Practices and architecture
- Using HDInsight & Storm to process 100 million events - Hadoop as PaaS, big data… this interesting!
- Design Patterns Simplified: The Bridge Pattern
- Don’t start with a monolith … when your goal is a microservices architecture - a good article
- Ultratestable Coding Style
- Diagrams for System Evolution - how to diagram a changing system always good.
- SPECFLOW TUTORIAL - Tutorial for SpecFlow BDD
- AZURE : EVENT HUB A FIRST LOOK - looks cool, properly something we could use.
- A Non-Trivial Example of MediatR Usage - Nice tool for CQRS (lite), i like Mediatr
- Dependency Injection in ASP.NET MVC6 - DI in MVC6
- Ten Awesome Features of Visual Studio Code - Visual studio Code, nice tool:)
- Airflow: a workflow management platform - look interesting
- FluxThis - The super-opinionated, yell-at-you-for-everything, immutable Flux framework by AddThis.
- Defining front-end architecture Raising the banner for a new discipline.
CSS & HTML
- Modern Design Tools: Adaptive Layouts - interesting
- SUSY - ANother grid system, looks really useful.