- The Heart of Agile - Meetup with AListar Cockburn on agile, i have a plus one.
- Your Lead Architect Doesn’t Really Understand Microservices - So do you understand?
- Announcing NuGet 3.1 with Support for Universal Windows Platform read this, especially the deprecated part.
Ideas, Thoughts and process
- Non-Superfluous People: Architects - i think this is interesting, as well as the discussion about where to place the architect in a team or outside?
- The Core Competencies of Developer Relations - Do you actually read this, send me a mail if you do? (also this is a interesting article)
- Status Pages: Building Confidence Through Transparency - Transparency is awesome!
Podcast & Videos
- Building Clustered Applications with Kubernetes and Docker - Stephen Watt, Red Hat - Kubernetes and Docker awesome!
- Container clusters with Kubernetes -Tim Hockin - more on Docker and Kubernetes
- How to get Visibility into Docker Clusters running Kubernetes - Anyone with experience with Dynatrace?
- ASP.NET Community Standup - lots of good learn here!
- A Better Way to Deliver Innovation?
Software development - Pattern, Practices and architecture
- Service Fabric: A Microservices Platform
- 6 Rules of thumb to build blazing fast web server applications - Great rules
- Who Wants Cake?! (Project site)- C# make, this looks awesome, code not configuration of build.
- CSLA .NET version 4.6 just around the corner - CSLA.Net a new version
- Code Metrics PowerTool for Visual Studio 2015 Available on Microsoft Download Center
- A Complete List of Web Development Tools - is it complete i dont know!
- Awesome-Docker - GREAT reassource!
- rwasa - New webserver written in assembler, i havent played with it yet, but it sound cool.
- Getting metrics from your Express app without effort with Docker and Grafana - i’m using this to monitor performance on my Asp.net 5 docker play project, this is awesome! (and ELK for Errors)
- A Case for Event Sourcing in Browser JS Apps - super interesting!
- Dropdowns Should be the UI of Last Resort - great article on dropdown and mobile
- Composable UI - look into user configurable UX
- Smarter Grids With Sass And Susy - nice grid
- Stop Gratuitous UI Animation - Great insight into why we should not overuse fancy details
DevOps, Security and other fun stuff.
- Hackers Remotely Kill a Jeep on the Highway—With Me in It - …
- Your Server Is Not A Pet - KILL your darlings!
- Kontena - Alternative to Kubernetes or Docker-Swarm
- Docker containers, Bamboo, and winning at continuous delivery - interesting
- Accidental Continuous Delivery and Docker - DOcker and CD/CI
- A walk through the Elixir language in 30 exercises. - wanna learn more?
- exercism.io - learn more languages go go! you properly need to know some functional languages or understanding of the concepts