- DC2 - Desktop Container Computer for Docker Containers - we should all have one!
- Avoiding Temptations that Harm Website Performance - Great artivle on performance
- The Most Common Reasons Why Software Projects Fail - Could we learn something here?
- The best comment module in the world! - yes it is, no spam no XSS totally secure.
- Commits - We should do this, it is actually quite stupid we don’t!
Ideas, Thoughts and process
- Why Rewrite Your Code When You Can Strangle It? - Great article on the Strangler “pattern”.
- Flattening organizations - interesting view on flattening organizations, also check Valve’s employee guide
- Dissecting a tech talk: How I topped the charts at NDC - need more practice:)
- Staying Hungry, Staying Foolish
- Overcoming Cognitive Friction to Engineer Better Software
Podcast & Videos
- Intro to Functional Reactive Programming with Cycle.js
- The Case for the 32-Hour Workweek - Ryan Carson CEO from Treehouse, this is interesting!
Software development - Pattern, Practices and architecture
- Static Analysis : Code as Data
- Signs Craftsmanship May Be For You - Fear, Uncertainty & Doubt (Part 2)
- 10 Common DDD Mistakes to Avoid - have we ever done any of these?
- Event Sourcing applied – the Repository - Look no ORM!!! SO is ORM actually an anti-patttern?
- Microservices, or “How to spread the love”
- A Complete List of .NET Open Source Developer Projects - a big list of projects
- FUNCTIONAL C#: FLUENT INTERFACES AND FUNCTIONAL METHOD CHAINING - intersting stuff
- FeatureToggle 3.2 Released - in case you need one?
- Distributed Caching using Redis Server with .NET/C# Client
- Tracking Online Users with SignalR
- Spelunking in Decoratorland - More cool stuff for ES7 or 8
- React + Performance = ? - What is the cost of react framework compared to vanilla js
- Introducing Incremental DOM - Googles answer to virtual dom
- node-rdpjs - Node RDP client/server…
- React.js Introduction For People Who Know Just Enough jQuery To Get By - …
- Promise Patterns & Anti-Patterns
CSS & HTML
- Print Stylesheet Approaches: Blacklist vs Whitelist - I like the .dont-print approach
- 12 little known css facts the sequel
DevOps, Security and other fun stuff.
- Building Docker Images From a Container
- Exploring Microservices Architecture on Heroku
- Containers for IoT-Scale Workloads Part 1 and Part 2
- NGINX PROXY FOR DOCKER CONTAINERS
- How Docker has made life awesome for SOASTA DevOps - it is really fun to play with!
- Docker Swarm and experimental multihost networking with docker-machine and boot2docker - i havent play that much with docker-swarm but this is truely powerful
- How to monitor nginx
- Elixir Process Architecture or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love to Crash - great article on elixir, gives a great introduction to when it is useful