- Micro Services: Java, the Unix Way - this is a great talk on Microservices
- 7 Things Your Boss Doesn’t Understand About Software Development - :)
- Making Architecture Matter - Martin Fowler Keynote - Great talk short and on the point?
Ideas, Thoughts and process
- How to Pick the Right CDN Provider - nice article on what to look for
- Employees Need to Feel Like They’re Contributing
- How Do You Program A Computer With 10 Terabytes Of RAM?
- Movie Star Architects - some intersting analogies
Software development - Pattern, Practices and architecture
- Strong Web Application Architecture - great read on building strongere web apps
- How Debugging Is Like Hunting Serial Killers - it is!
- Seven Of The Nastiest Anti-Patterns In Microservices Video - They are deadly sins!
- A Word About Microservices on Behalf of “Technology People”
- Doing Terrible Things To Your Code
- Cache optimizing a priority queue
- Building C# objects dynamically - Using ExpandoObject to build objects, look awesome.
- Five Common Daylight Saving Time Antipatterns of .NET Developers - Really good to remember.
- Dependency injection in ASP.NET 5 - Go learn, we are heading there!
- TDD Series - Test-induced design damage or why TDD is so painful, How to do painless TDD, Integration testing or how to sleep well at nights, The most important TDD rule , Stubs vs Mocks and TDD best practices
- Running Android apps in Docker using Googles ARC Welder - just a little cool
- Octohost - Simple web focused Docker based mini-PaaS server. git push to deploy your websites as needed.
- Docker Misconceptions - great reading
- Docker is coming whether you like it or not - it is!
- Getting Started with Docker: Simplifying Devops - Awesome guide
- 5 Use Cases Enabled by Docker 1.8’s Fluentd Logging Driver - short look at Fluentd and the different looging options
- Docker welcomes Solaris
- Fumbling Forward - Docker Don’ts
- Unicorn, better than TDS? - Looks interesting
- C#/Asp.net 4.6 Microservice builder - This is maybe the last tool we ever need!
- A Git Workflow Walkthrough - Reviewing Pull Requests Locally - Great guide
- 5 Lesser Known Reasons To Upgrade To Visual Studio 2015
- Inmemory.net - In-Memory Databse for data processing or if you need one.
- How to monitor Varnish - now i will look into Varnish
- Bare Auth is a ready-to-deploy stateless authentication server - Looks intersting
- Performance Testing in the Cloud with JMeter & AWS
- ActiveMQ as a Message Broker for Logstash
- Flux Architecture Visual Cheatsheet - nice overview of Flux architecture
- Element UI - interesting UI framework on React
- Exploring ES2016 Decorators
- Browserify vs WebPack - i think WebPack is interesting!
- Measuring Performance in a Service Worker
- Making Netflix.com Faster
- Explaining graphic design to four-year-olds - We are all four!
DevOps, Security and other fun stuff.
- Continuous deployment
- Fastly - anyone looked at this?
- Hybris Performance Review: 10 System Health Checks
- Let’s talk about Web Performance
Podcast & Videos
- OSCON 2015 - has some good videos
- Netflix at Velocity 2015: Linux Performance Tools - great talk, i also think some of this will help you with better understanding the windows eco-system
- Elm - Functional language of the web, this looks interesting.