Want to bro down and crush some code?
- The 7 Values That Drive IDEO - They are awesome, everyone could learn from IDEO… Videos on the vaules
- Resource Efficiency vs. Flow Efficiency Part 1: Seeing Your System, Part 2: Effect on People , Part 3: Managing Performance
- Dockerfile Instructions and Syntax
Ideas, Thoughts and process
- Assisted Serendipity – Fostering Peer to Peer Connections in Your Organization - AWesome idea!
- A Brief Look at Immutable Infrastructure and Why it is Such a Quest
- LEARNING HOW TO DELEGATE: A GUIDE TO LETTING OTHERS MAKE DECISIONS
- Evaluating Ideas
- Velocity Momentum: How to Make It Work for Project Planning and Management
- Fokus på softwarekvalitet - In danish…sry!
- Disruption is better when it’s other people’s jobs
- Bimodal IT: A two-pronged approach to delivering innovation and maintenance - One group is tasked with keep-the-lights-on functions, the other on business-advancing tasks. Is this new setup the answer to IT’s dual responsibilities?
Software development - Best pratices, Architecture?
- Microservices 101: Exploiting Reality’s Constraints with Technology
- Achieving Consistency in CQRS with Linear Event Store
- Microservices Versus Microsegmentation
- Why WhatsApp Only Needs 50 Engineers for Its 900M Users
- The Myth of the Software Rewrite
- Building DistributedLog: Twitter’s high-performance replicated log service
- Retry not Rollback: Idempotent Data Models in Cassandra
- Event Sourcing and System of Record: Sane Distributed Development In The Modern Era
- Lambda+ or Event Sourcing with TTLs
- Lambda+: Cassandra and Spark for Scalable Architecture
- Graph Databases in the Enterprise: Fraud Detection
- Modified Harvard Architecture: Clarifying Confusion - whenever it comes to us developers, to use more specific terms “Almost-Harvard” and “Almost-von-Neumann”.
- Learn How to Avoid The 10 Most Common C# Mistakes
- Temporary Field code smell
- SOLID is Append-only
- Public types hidden in plain sight
- ASP.NET 5: Hosting your application in Docker
- HTML5 APIs: Measure Performance with User and Navigation Timing
- The EME Logger extension - Do you use Encrypted Media Extensions?
Other Languages ?
- Kotlin - Statically typed programming language for the JVM, Android and the browser, i think this look awesome!
- Spawned Shelter! - Wanna learn Erlang?
- Windows IoT Core Remote Wifi Scanner
Html, CSS, CSS preprocessors and all thing designy
- The Tools Designers Are Using Today - Seems like Photoshop is on it’s way out.
- Best Practices for Creating Fullscreen Website Backgrounds
Cloud, DevOps and Security.
- Let’s Talk About Proxies
- Foreman - Foreman is a complete lifecycle management tool for physical and virtual servers
- [CSP] On Reporting and Filtering
- Guidance on setting up HPKP
- A Supercharged AWS Command Line Interface
- Containers Vs. Config Management
- How Docker Helped Yelp Leave the Monolith Behind - Turnbull reminds us that Docker isn’t a security control. “The Docker container is a fairly loose abstraction,So it’s not a hard shell around your processes, so it’s not an additional security level. Docker is designed to make running workloads easier, it’s not designed to be like a sandbox environment.”
- GET DOCKER ON DEMAND FOR AMAZON WEB SERVICES
- Running Kubernetes/Docker on Raspberry Pi
- DOLLY DEMO AT LINUXCON: RAPID CLONING OF EXISTING SERVICES WITH RUNC - This is f*cking awesome!
- Searching for a Cure for Cancer with Docker and Azure
- Go, Docker and a highly concurrent HTTP requester
- Easy Blue-Green Deployments on Amazon EC2 Container Service
- Why I’m Excited About Docker
- Resilience Testing Nginx With Docker, Dnsmasq And Muxy
- Docker Container Delivery vs. Traditional App Delivery in XL Deploy
Machine Learning and other very fancy buzzwords
- Intelligent Control of Crowdsourcing
- Architecture for Rookies - How frequently have you seen discussions about software architecture involving people who are neither coders nor tech savvy people ?
- Domain Service Aggregators : A Structured Approach to Microservice Composition
- Provision and manage Docker containers with Foreman
- Nordic.js 2015 • Paul Lewis - Performance on RAILs
Made me Laugh or Cry.
- To Scale: The Solar System
- Top 10 Cities to Live in and Run an Online Business From - Copenhagen is in the top ten