Weekly links (* is for everyone)
- The Cynefin Framework - Great model for understanding problems. So how many project do we have en the complex genre?
- Enterprise IT appears to be going insane
- 5 Lessons From 5 Years Of Building Instagram
Ideas, Thoughts and process*
- Choosing a CMS Your Organization Will Love
- Strategic Play - Doing the Right Thing at the Right Time
- Thoughts on Running an OSS Project
- The Myth of the Software Rewrite
- Building Learning into our Process with Prototypes
- Remote versus Co-located Work
- Turning employee’s negative behavior into a positive one
- The Time We Looked For Work as a Software Development Team
- Team Bus Factors: How to Reduce Them and How to Prevent Them
- Some thoughts on managing small development teams
- New to Agile? Build Trust to Grow Influence and Impact
- How Agile Goes Bad: Blame and Options
- Scrum Master + Team Lead = Team Master?
- Do Project Managers need Domain Experience?
- Refactor Work with the Structure of Kanban and the Energy of Scrum
Software development - Best pratices, Architecture?
- DDD DOMAIN VALIDATION, ACTUALLY ACTION VALIDATION
- LETTING GO OF TECHNICAL DEBT
- API Design: A Documentation-first Approach - I think this is a great idea!
- .NET Big-O Algorithm Complexity Cheat Sheet - if you ever need som Big-O Notation on your expected code performance. but i actually think it give good insights in to when and what to use.
- The ASP.NET Apocalypse Is Coming
- OWASP #6 Preventing Sensitive Data Exposure in ASP.NET
- Profiling ASP.NET 5 Applications with ANTS Performance Profiler
- Playing Games at Work for Fun (and Profit)
- Node Application Initializers
- Microsoft Enables Async/Await in Edge Preview Build - this is cool!
- How To Pick a Frontend Web Framework And keep your sanity in this crazy frontend world
Other Languages ?
- micro - is a microservices toolkit. It simplifies writing and running distributed applications.
- Flirting with Elixir
Html, CSS, CSS preprocessors and all thing designy
- Storyteller - This looks interesting
- Distributed Systems Safety Analysis
- Tutum -Build, deploy, and manage your apps across any cloud
Cloud, DevOps and Security.
- Apache Brooklyn - to model, deploy, and manage systems.
- centurion by New Relic - A deployment tool for Docker. Takes containers from a Docker registry and runs them on a fleet of hosts with the correct environment variables, host volume mappings, and port mappings. Supports rolling deployments out of the box, and makes it easy to ship applications to Docker servers.
- HARBORMASTER - Docker Release Management platform
- Simplified NGINX Load Balancing with Loadcat
- NGINX’s Sarah Novotny: Monitoring Microservices Means Embracing Failure
- Powerstrip - A tool for prototyping Docker extensions
- How to Set Up a Registry Proxy Cache with Docker Open Source Registry
- 2500 website on a Raspberry pi - Raspberry Pi DockerCon Challenge: We Have a Winner!
- Web Proxy Using Nginx and Docker
- Creating Dev Environments With Docker Compose
- Docker and Dockerfiles Made Easy!
- Orchestrating Docker Containers with Slack
- Monitoring your Docker containers using Ruxit
- A Docker to try building F# for CoreCLR on Linux
- Docker Experimental Networking and ROS - RObots and Docker
- Protecting Sensitive Information in Docker Container Images
- Docker: A Minimalist’s Choice
- Turbine: A Microservice Approach to 3 Billion Game Requests
- Running a MEAN App in Docker Containers on AWS
Machine Learning and other very fancy buzzwords
- Microservices and the inverse Conway manoeuvre - James Lewis
- Challenges in Implementing MicroServices by Fred George
- Getting started with Reactive Monitoring 1.0 Beta - Reactive Monitoring
- MICROSERVICES, IOT AND AZURE