- Handling Uncertainty When Estimating Software Projects - interesting reading!
- Hacking Conway’s Law - Raffi Krikorian Keynote - it is a law you can’t avoid, so let hack it..
- Make the Magic go away. - read
- You need HuBot -A customizable life embetterment robot.
- GO PLAY WITH DOCKER! - they made it easiere!
Ideas, Thoughts and process - Just for all you no-techis
- How to Become a Great Front-End Engineer - This also makes sense for the backender and non-techs, it gives at good idea.
- Three Things You Need to Know to Transform Any Sized Organization Into an Agile Enterprise
- Containers for Non-Developers: Shifting the Conversation to a Wider Business Focus - If you wondered about Docker and Containers…
- Maintaining Open-Source Software - Let us do some OSS!
- How Google Invented An Amazing Datacenter Network Only They Could Create - interesting stuff.
- The Evergreen Web - interesting stuff frtom Zoompf…
- Building the Next New York Times Recommendation Engine - They also do awesome stuff!
Software development - Should every one know all this?
- The 9 Circles of IT Hell - interesting perspective
- Is Duplication Always a Bad Thing? - nooo, but…
- Determining Someone’s Name From Their Email Address - Fancy fancy
- Using Services to Break Down Monoliths - more on breaking the monolith
- Call me maybe: etcd and Consul - Extremely interesting!
- README Driven Development
- Introduction to Debugging i debugging in VS
- Use Fluent Builders In Your Tests – C#
- Unit testing with DNX (ASP.NET 5) projects
- Exploring App Domains
- Actor Models Come to .NET Developers with Akka.NET
- Secure Cookie in ASP.NET Application
- Simple Async Await Example for Asynchronous Programming
- Disposing resources at the end of Web API request
- C#: Program Entirely With Static Methods - StackOverflow does it
- Fixing Performance in the Web Stack - Another good article from Pony Foo!
- Getting started with ECMAScript 6 - Go get started
- SystemJS - AWesome module loader
- Creating Isomorphic Apps with Node.js, React, and Express - Over the past few years, the Web community has been abuzz with “isomorphic apps”. They are apps where the markup is rendered on the server and fed to the browser as complete HTML, and the successive user interactions are handled by client side rendering.
- ES6 In Depth: let and const - we can’t out run it, and Sitecore don’t care which ES we use
- What the Flux?! Let’s Redux.
- TypeScript vs Haxe - Winner is both!
- Don’t forget CycleJS
- Interact with BLE devices on the Web
Other Languages –> The future?
- A little golang way
- Type Driven Development Part 1,Part 2 (implementing shouldIdle) and Part 3 (composition) - A strong type system can not only prevent errors, but also guide you and provide feedback in your design process.
- The Case for Controlled Side Effects - We should strive for side-effect free code, but it is almost impossible… but an good ideal!
- Messaging with RabbitMQ + Python
- A sample Docker workflow with Nginx, Node.js and Redis
- BEMIT: Taking the BEM Naming Convention a Step Further - this is a good idea!
- The 30 Best Web Design Newsletters To Subscribe To
- The Language of Modular Design
IT is a hammer!
- A Complete List of Microsoft Azure Tools - Good to know list
- Vamp.Io - Vamp, or the Very Awesome Microservices Platform, takes the pain out of running complex and critical service based architectures.
- Voidbox – Docker on YARN
- Scaling an Azure Event Hub: Throughput units
- 5 nifty new tools for Docker
- Building and scaling a service for developers - The bootstrapped way
Containers, DevOps and Security. The fun stuff!
- ANNOUNCING DOCKER 1.8: CONTENT TRUST, TOOLBOX, AND UPDATES TO REGISTRY AND ORCHESTRATION
- Containers and Microservices make performance worse
- Server-Side Template Injection:RCE for the modern webapp
- What’s Montague: Docker User Problems and Patterns
- Docker Tips and Cheatsheet
- Using the Newman Docker image in Windows, hassle free - look use, even for us!
- DOCKER-MACHINE TO SET UP DOCKER SWARM ON AZURE WALKTHROUGH
- Docker is coming whether you like it or not - It really is!
- Five Reasons to Consider Amazon API Gateway for Your Next Microservices Project - For your consideration
- ‘Prohibition Era’ Of Security Research May Be Ahead - This could be a security bomb
- Hacking Team reverse engineered WhatsApp, Facebook and others to steal your iPhone’s data…
- A Guide to Caching with NGINX - It is a cool webserver!
- Building Microservices: Inter-Process Communication in a Microservices Architecture
- Preparing for Popularity: An Introduction to Improving Performance and Scaling
- Using New Debugging Features to Probe NGINX Internals
- Performance without the event loop
Seeing is believing
- How Facebook Open Sources at Scale -Awesome!
- Digging into Angular Style Guide Decisions - John Papa
- Service Discovery and Configuration Management - I dig Consul, Configuration management is super interesting!