- Breaking Production for Fun and Profit - This is an awesome idea, do you dare?
- Keynote DockerCon 2015 - some good news
- Docker goes open source - Docker created a open standard and a standards foundation
- RUNC light weight container by Open container foundation - more awesome stuff from DockerCon 2015…
- A Cherry Picker’s Guide to Doctor Who - The best Martin Fowler article, if you haven’t read Fowler yet start here.
Ideas, Thoughts and process
- 4 Common Mistakes Developers Make When Estimating - yep, we do…
- On Interviewing Software Engineers - good guide.
- The growth debt
- TECH LEAD – CIRCLES OF RESPONSIBILITY
- 5 tips on being a effective tech lead
- Four Key Differences Between A Solution Architect And An Enterprise Architect
Podcast & Videos
- Foundations of Data Science - part 1, part 2, part 3, part 4, part 5, part 6, part 7, part 8, part 9, part 10, part 11, part 12, part 13 - that is a lot, but i think it gives at good idea of why big data is not easy and is a stupid buzzword
Software development - Pattern, Practices and architecture
- Memento pattern
- Decorator pattern
- Visitor pattern
- The art of design patterns
- How to Write Testable Code and Why it Matters
- ZooKeeper for Microservice Registration and Discovery - little insight in to apache curator and zookeeper, this looks awesome.
- Monolithic to Microservices Refactoring for Java EE Applications
- Exceptional results: error handling with C# and Rust
- AN ASP.NET 5 ANGULAR APPLICATION WITH ELASTICSEARCH, NEST AND WATCHER - a nice guide again for asp.net 5, some day we will need it.
- Debugging an application using Sysinternals Procmon and Procexp
- Testing Visual Studio on Azure - great guide wtih powershell to help
- Monitoring Is Never Done
- Measuring Hard-to-Measure Things
- Docker support in Visual studio Code
- WebAssembly: a binary format for the web - Extremely interesting…
- Angular 2 Demystified - well some of it got demystified by this article.
CSS & HTML
- Responsive typography with SASS maps - Looks interesting.
DevOps, Security and other fun stuff.
- Shopify - ShipIt - this looks and sound intersting.
- Kitematic for windows - Docker made easy…
- Kitematic released Aplha2
- Exception monitoring and response
- Azure services
- Brubeck, a statsd-compatible metrics aggregator - fancy metrics from Github and Etsy
- Re-Dash - Open Source Data Collaboration and Visualization Platform
- Using HAProxy for Loadbalancing 2 Web Servers in Docker - And with some of the new features in Docker this should easier and more fancy in the future
- Learning Go with flashcards and spaced repetition - i think this looks like a great way to learn and remember a new language
- When Iron Man becomes reactive, RxJava
- Finding Great (and Profitable) Ideas in the Computer Science Literature - i love the idea of finding fancy ideas in CS papers!
- A List of Books That Every Sitecore Developer Should Read - a list, i actually think we have all the relevant book in our library.