- CQRS : A Cross Examination Of How It Works - This is a good examintaion of CQRS
Ideas, Thoughts and process
- Mentoring - Mentors help guide you to become successful.
- Is This Code Still Good? - Code is not meant to live forever, unless it goes interstellar like Voyager 1, because there’s always a better alternative that comes along and deprecates old code. Code, just like most products, should have an expiration date; AWESOME IDEA
Podcast & Videos
- The Sweet Spot - Alberto Brandolini discusses how the Theory of Constraints, Kanban, CQRS, Domain-Driven Design, EventStorming and UX blend together to solve the real problems in software development.
Software development - Pattern, Practices and architecture
- End-to-End Hypermedia: Making the Leap - HATEAOS and all taht jazz
- MicroservicePremium - The microservices architectural style has been the hot topic over the last year. At the recent O’Reilly software architecture conference, it seemed like every session talked about microservices. Enough to get everyone’s over-hyped-bullshit detector up and flashing
- Preview of my lightning talk on microservices - Trying to give you a birdseye view of the microservices concept.
- SOLID principles in .NET revisited - part 1: introduction with code to be improved, part 2: Single Responsibility Principle, part 3: the Open-Closed principle ,part 4 & 5: the Liskov Substitution Principle, part 6: the Interface Segregation Principle, part 7: the Dependency Inversion Principle - Nice series on SOLID
- SwashBuckle - Swagger to WebApi!
- Fix Swashbuckle and Swaggers Duplicate Parameters Issue for WebAPI - i like API docuemntation…
- Publishing your ASP.NET App to Linux in 5 minutes with Docker - Docker is fun
- Hidden command line in Visual Studio - cmd fun
- Visual Studio Code Ultimate Starter Guide - a great guide for visual studio code
- Elasticsearch: You Know, For Logs Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4 - Elastich search is great fun, i installed it on my Raspberry pi with Kibana and Logstash
- Maple.js - Yet another framework, looks nice though
- Bringing Node.Js to Windows 10 ToT Core - i looking forward to playing with this a lot!
- How’d You Build That Map? - Google maps fun
CSS & HTML
DevOps, Security and other fun stuff.
- Graph Engine Press release - MS release a Graph engine, they are really fun to play with! try Neo4j also
LOLZ or Nize
- Incognitube - The forgotten youtube…