Must see - this is for all!
- From functional to Reactive - patterns in domain modeling - This is truely mindblowing, i love Domain modelling in the functional paradigm. Btw. remember to read Functional thinking
- Microservice Challenges - I think this is one of the best talks oon Microservices i have heard yet. this is from microchg2015, but it is almost the same as Goto. go see it if you want to understand microservice!
- The End of Safe Harbor and a Scary Path Forward - this is something you should know.
- Innovate or Die: The Rise of Microservices
- The microservices cargo cult - also interesting
Ideas, Thoughts and process - yes you don not need to know IT to read these
- Uber Goes Unconventional: Using Driver Phones As A Backup Datacenter - INteresting
- The Post-Amazon Challenge and the New Stack Model - But something has been missing: a clear coherent picture of how all these moving parts fits together
- What Gartner’s Bimodal IT Model Means to Enterprise CIOs - I think the concept of bi-modal/ambidexterity is extremely interesting, especially if you want to innovate.
- Remote-First vs. Remote-Friendly - THis is interesting in a world where developers are an sought after ressource.
- Reclaiming Social: Content Strategy for Social Media
- The Non-Unicorn’s Guide to Riding the Container Bandwagon
- A radical experiment at Zappos to end the office workplace as we know it - Again a company radically changes the organisation to eliminate conway’s law
- Introduction: Technical Paper on LinkedIn’s A/B Testing Platform
- Building Communities
- Code review: Why are we doing it?
- Are You Well-Architected?
- Abstraction - About the hardest thing I’ve ever tried to write about is ‘abstraction
Software development - Best pratices, Architecture?
- Designing a DSL to Describe Software Architecture, Part 1
- Baker Street: Avoiding Bottlenecks with a Client-Side Load Balancer for Microservices
- Retrocomputing in Modern Times: Rediscovering the Psion Series 5mx - get your PDA!
- How the Enterprise Adopts the New Stack, or “I Said No, Dammit” - See innovate or die
- Runnable Documentation: Code for Humans - insteresting, runnable docs.
- Crafting insanity (or: working with legacy code)
- Vigilance, Guide Rails, and Architecture Hoisting
- Microservice Deployment
- What Is Emergent About Emergent Architecture?
- Improving Message Throughput in Akka.NET with Routers - the “easy” choice if you wanna play with reactive architectures
- Decoupling Component And Layout Responsibilities In ReactJS
- Introducing RAIL: A User-Centric Model For Performance
- Side Effects vs. Promises
Other Languages ?
- Do you want to understand what all the fuss about functional programming is about? - i still think this will become important to have at least a working knowledge about.
- WRITING AND RUNNING GO API’S IN DOCKER
- How To Learn a New Programming Language While Maintaining Your Day Job and Still Being There For Your Family
Html, CSS, CSS preprocessors and all thing designy
- Slate is taking steps to reduce its page load time by 75 percent
- Inlining Critical CSS for Dynamic Web Apps
- Analyzing slow HTTP requests with dotTrace
- More on MiniDumper: Getting the Right Memory Pages for .NET Analysis
- Let’s Build a Metric : Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4 and Part 5
- If you want to play with Kafka use this
- New – Amazon Elasticsearch Service - You should play with ELK!
- AWS WAF - Web Application firewall from AWS
- gryffin - Gryffin is a large scale web security scanning platform
Cloud, DevOps and Security.
- Cookies can render secure websites vulnerable in all modern browsers
- Do not let your CDN betray you: Use Subresource Integrity
- How to Create a Policy That Whitelists Access to Sensitive Amazon S3 Buckets
- Hadoop filesystem at Twitter
- Using Varnish as front end cache for Azure Web Apps
- How I could hack internet bank accounts of Danish largest bank in a few minutes
- Scaling Microservices with Docker Compose, Interlock, and HAProxy/NGINX
- Interlock - This is a awesome plugin for Docker!
- How we Built an Infinitely Scalable Malware Detector
- How We Deploy Containers at Grammarly
- 11 Weird And Wonderful Uses For Docker
- Experimenting with Native Docker tooling
- Persistent Docker Volumes on Azure
- 5 reasons I like Docker and Five Cool Benefits of Docker
- How Docker Helped Yelp Leave the Monolith Behind
- Petabyte-Scale Data Pipelines with Docker, Luigi and Elastic Spot Instances
- Introduction to EC2 Container Service
- Docker Swarm Clusters on Azure
- Developing with Docker
- Docker compose and ELK – setup in automated way
- Docker and Legacy Applications: Better Together?
- What I learnt when I switched to docker-machine
- Using Docker Compose to define RancherOS System Services - RancherOS is a 20mb docker image, this is awesome!
- Create centralized logging in Docker containers with Node.js and Bluemix
- Docker Basics Webinar Q&A: Understanding Union Filesystems, Storage and Volumes
Machine Learning and other very fancy buzzwords
- SuperCharged : The Guardian - On web performance
- Docker Workshop ISC2015 Cloud & Big Data - Docker in a Nutshell
- Lead developer conference - some interesting topics