Must see - this is for all!
- My favorite interview question - It is a good question!
- Every Developer Needs a Code Portfolio - and i also think every company should have one
- Publishing Instant Articles Directly From Your Content Management System - properly something some of our customers would be interested in
- What shape is the internet? - According to patent drawings, it’s a cloud, or a bean, or a web, or an explosion, or a highway, or maybe a weird lump.
- Basecamp 3: Work Can Wait and You Really Don’t Need To Work So Much - the world is actually catching up to science on more work does not equals more efficency.
- Building a HTML5 Control Surface for Ableton Live - This is cool!
Ideas, Thoughts and process - yes you don not need to know IT to read these
- Privacy is UX - Great article on privacy and the UX
- Managing Your Content Management System
- The importance of mentors when you’re learning to code
- Developer Onboarding at Shopify
- Do you really hear your customer
- HELP PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPERS SURVIVE
- OF IMPOSTOR SYNDROME AND RUNNING IN CIRCLES (PART 1) - I think this is interesting, the imposter syndrom.
- The GO Portfolio Roadmap
- The bane of micromanagement
- Don’t fear shadow IT – exploit it and prosper - We might be to small for this to be a problem, but im sure that some of our customers are not, i think we should remember this and use it to our avantage.
- Static Site or CMS?
- How to Design a Test Strategy
- On leadership
- Content Security Policy (CSP) Validator
Twitter link -https://twitter.com/mtnygard/status/646350151494336512
Software development - Best pratices, Architecture?
- Composition over Inheritance - Jeps, don’t do it, please just try not to inherit…
- Scale is a Dish Best Served Eventually Consistent - Horror from CAP…
- Bringing Objectivity to Clean Code
- A deeper theory of testing
- Understanding Onion Architecture
- Hey .NET Developers: The Neo4jClient is Back! - Come on i know you want to play with Graph databases!
- C#6: Exception Filters - Don’t know if im trhilled but it look cool…
- Applications and their side effects - OO Borrowing from FP… it is worth a read.
- Writing Custom Commands for DNX with ASP.NET 5.0
- A Look at ASP.NET 5 : Part 1,Part 2,Part 3,Part 4 and Part 5.
- Running a C# REPL in a DNX application with scriptcs - REPL is the new black all the others got it…
- Pitfalls of switching in and out of async
- Top 15 Underutilized Features of .NET : Part 1 and Part 2 - Currying and Partial is really powerful and something that can help us creating high-level functions in C# as well.
- Bedre softwaretests med fuld isolation
- C++ Add-ons for Node.js v4
- N-Solid. Enterprise Node. Finally. - Interesting?
- How to Use SSL/TLS with Node.js
- Nodal - An ES6 API Server and Framework for Node 4.x
- stop-server - Shut down :zap: your computer with your phone and a browser
- Introducing the Stamp Specification -Move Over,
class: Composable Factory Functions Are Here
- npm based front-end workflow
- Wanna build a promise?
- ES6 Modules in Depth
- What forces layout / reflow
Other Languages ?
- Password recovery - this tutorial we are going to build a simple neural network that will recover password from a broken one
- Spring-Boot & Netflix OSS - An Adventure into Microservices
- Graph Databases in the Enterprise: Real-Time Recommendation Engines
Html, CSS, CSS preprocessors and all thing designy
- [CSP] Unsafe-inline and nonce deployment - CSP is something we should use to ensure the online security of our users.
- PostCSS Deep Dive: What You Need to Know - i think postCSS looks like at tool we should use.
- Simple code behind interactive articles
Cloud, DevOps and Security.
- Troy Hunt’s ultimate list of security links - On Security, this is a great collection.
- Chaos Engineering Upgraded
- azure-quickstart-templates - This is a super ressource!
- Introduction to Azure Search
- Microsoft Launches Azure Container Service with Mesosphere DCOS, Drawing its Distinction with Google
- Bringing the Akamai CDN to Microsoft Azure Customers
- Meet U-SQL: Microsoft’s New Language for Big Data
- 18 cardinal rules of systems administration
- Hadoop filesystem at Twitter
- The Post-Amazon Challenge and the New Stack Model
- Microservice Deployment
- Announcing the Biggest VM Sizes Available in the Cloud: New Azure GS-VM Series
- CONGRATULATIONS TO THE DOCKER GLOBAL HACK DAY #3 LOCAL EDITION WINNERS
- AND THE WINNERS OF DOCKER GLOBAL HACK DAY #3 ARE… - cool stuff is happening
- Creating a Minimally Sized Docker Image
- Containers 101
- Docker Machine, Compose & Swarm: How They Work Together - Great guide!
Machine Learning and other very fancy buzzwords
- Launching nginScript and Looking Ahead - I’m not sure, but it looks interesting
- Computer Scientists Find Bias in Algorithms