- Design guru Don Norman slams Apple’s ease-of-use ‘disservice’ - well, uhm…
- ShouldUseSemicolon ? semicolons : standard - The bug controversy in the woprl of JS…
- Welcome to Visual COBOL® for Visual Studio 2015 - Now you don’t have to worry, you can finally finsh your COBOL projects!!!
- CSS Transitions and Transforms for Beginners
Ideas, Thoughts and process
- From Technical Debt to Software Development Analytics
- An Experiment: The GROWS™ Method
- KISS — One Best Practice to Rule Them All - well duh?
- Building Trust with 100% Distributed Team & 100% Flexible Schedules - interesting,
- Why Frameworks and Methodologies Don’t Matter
- The Zen of Code Reviews: Best Practices
Software development - Best pratices, Architecture and food for thoughts?
- You’ve Gotta Pick Up the Ducky - A very simple but particularly useful technique for finding the cause of a problem is simply to explain it to someone else.
- Domain Driven Design for Services Architecture
- 12 tips to increase the performance of ASP.NET application drastically – Part 2
- Single Reponsibility Principle in .NET
- How-To Create Katana Middleware
- C# 6.0: An Introduction - go learn!
- Switchable Actor Behaviour in Akka.NET - AKKA.net, yeah!
- Usage of into and let keyword in Query Expression C#
- is-progressive - Great tool to check if JPEG are progressive.Progressive jpegs: a new best practice
- Tips & Tricks for debugging unfamiliar AngularJS code - Great guide to debugging!
- ES6 In Depth: Modules - it is here, so use it!
- A BASIC GUIDE TO THE FETCH API
- Universal React with Babel, Browserify
- Tasks, microtasks, queues and schedules
- Hooks for pre/post events used by KeystoneJS
Other Languages ?
Html, CSS, CSS preprocessors and all thing designy
- Laying Out A Flexible Future For Web Design With Flexbox - we should always use flexbox…
- “Scribble” Image Reveal with SVG and Blend Modes - nice trick
- Web Development Reading List #100
- Optimizing Performance - Great guide from Google
- Infographic: 69 Web Design Tips
- Thinking Responsively: A Framework for Future Learning
- Tight Fitting SVG Shapes, the Present and Future
- Big List of Naughty Strings - Great list to test inputs
- Technical Debt - Why care? How to set up SonarQube to work with TFS using Build Task?
Containers, DevOps and Security.
- Creating a Cross-platform Docker Development Environment
- Ask HighScalability: Choose An Async App Server Or Multiple Blocking Servers? - intersting article on the moderne development problems
- Benchmarking Apache Samza: 1.2 million messages per second on a single node
- Hacking shoes
- Collecting docker logs and stats with Splunk
- Don Norman: 3 ways good design makes you happy
- Measuring web performance [VIDEO] - Great videos on the subject
- Scott Allen on the History of Visual Studio
- Philip Roberts: What the heck is the event loop anyway - great talk
Made me Laugh or Cry.
- How many mistakes can fit into 100 lines of book tutorial code. Part 1 - i cried…
- Faves - Dangers of persuming user behavior and and underestimating the implicit nature of your UI.