- Project Natick - Kinda awesome!
- The Agility Challenge - i like this challenge, and i love the idea of a head of culture!
- Benefits Of Cross-functional Teams When Building Microservices - I think this is relvant for all teams.
- Self-healing Systems - Let’s face it. The systems we are creating are not perfect. Sooner or later, one of our applications will fail, one of our services will not be able to handle the increased load, one of our commits will introduce a fatal bug, a piece of hardware will break, or something entirely unexpected will happen
- How Many Company Developers Should Work On Open Source? - so we should have around 8-9 working with OSS
- Programming Isn’t Manual Labor, But It Still Sucks
- 5 Secrets To Managing Technical Teams - maybe I just love lists, maybe I do! But i think these are 5 great points!
- Jaoo 2006 - A view on how programming would look in 2016.
- The Scooter Computer - interesting stuff
- The Art Of The Commit - Great article on communication in commits!
- Immutable Delivery - read it
- Design Patterns And Anti-patterns, Love And Hate - what do you think?
- Third-party Scripts And Your Website: 10 Tips For Web Performance - some good solid advice when using third-party
- From Monoliths To Microservices: An Architectural Strategy - i tthink this is a great view on the world of microservices
- How To Build A Service-driven Engineering Team - interesting persprective! i dig it.
- Learning How Garbage Collectors Work - Part 1
- The Most Powerful Force In Devops Is Changing Your Company’s Culture
Ideas, Thoughts, comments and process
- The Importance Of Empathy
- How Api Aggregators Help Business Units Build Automated Workflows, Bypass It
- Irc: The Secret Weapon Of Developers
- Breaking It Down To The Bits: How The Internet, Dns, And Https Work
- A Practitioners Guide To Moving To The Cloud
- How To Minimize Technical Debt And Reverse Grind
- Operationalizing Creative Theories
- Code Commenting Patterns
- How Not To Run Scrum Meetings For Software Developers
- Feature Leading In Agile Teams
- Portfolio Management In The Age Of Digital Enterprises
Architecture & Software development practices
- How To Build A Timesmachine
- Microservices & Its Cousins - A Quick Summary Of Key “Service” Concepts
- It’s Not Just About Authorization, It’s About The Ubiquitous Language
- Feature Toggles
- Maintaining Open Source Projects: Versioning And Releasing
- Rise Of The [Micro]machines
- Service Principles
- Stream Processing Vs. Complex Event Processing
- Avi Networks: Microservices Can’t Be Automated With Monolithic Tools
- Creating A Microservice? Answer These 10 Questions First
.Net & C
- Specflow 2.0, Nunit3, Visual Studio And Teamcity
- A .Net Port Of Scientist - looks like an awesome tool
- An Xss On Facebook Via Pngs & Wonky Content Types
- Making A Service Worker: A Case Study
- From Callbacks To Tasks
- How Ringpop From Uber Engineering Helps Distribute Your Application
- Micro — Async Http Microservices
- 10 Continuous Integration Tools To Spur Api Development
- Microservices With Fuge
- Polling Is A Hack: Server Sent Events (Eventsource) With Gevent, Flask, Nginx, And Freebsd
- Modern Java Web Dev: Using Dropwizard - Part 1, Part 2 & Part 3
- A Small, Nice Thing - it is terse
- Getting Started With Clojure
- Learn Elixir The Fun Way
- An Intro To Concurrency Patterns In Go
- The Basics Of Web Application Security
- Web Performance: 20+ Experts Share Their Advice And Mistakes
- Building & Maintaining Oui (Optimizely’s Ui Library): Part 1/2 & Part 2/2
- 50+ Fresh Resources For Designers, February 2016
- Large Scale Css Refactoring At Trivago
- Growth At Scale: Getting To Product + Sharing Fit
- Choosing The Right Markdown Parser
- The Front-end Framework For Building Experiences For Office 365.
- A Huge List Of Frontend Development Resources I Collected Over Time. Sorted From General Knowledge At The Top To Concrete Problems At The Bottom.
- Hint.css 2.0
- 10 Awesome Css3 Tricks
- Async Css W/ Link[rel=preload]
- Adventure Time With Webpack
- Bulma - A Modern Css Framework Based On Flexbox
- Lelylan. Open Source Internet Of Things
- Seesaw: Scalable And Robust Load Balancing
- How To Install The New Preview Version Of The Powershell Ise
- Docker Tools
- Ngx_pagespeed + Nginx With Pagespeed On Ubuntu 14.04
- Flocker 1.10 Release: Quickstart Aws Cloud Formation Template, Better Docs, And More
- Compose 1.6: New Compose File For Defining Networks And Volumes
- Docker 1.10: New Compose File, Improved Security, Networking And Much More!
- Docker Engine 1.10 Security Improvements
- Speed Up Visual Studio Build Times
Cloud, DevOps and Security.
- 6-part Guide To Nginx Application Performance Optimization
- Apache Kafka Security 101
- Scaling Your Application On Aws
- Feb 2016 - Penetration Testing
- ‘Cause I’m Strong Enough: Reasoning About Consistency Choices In Distributed Systems
- Implementing A Devops Strategy Across Multiple Locations & Product Teams
- An Xss On Facebook Via Pngs & Wonky Content Types
- List Of Sec Talks/videos
- Architecting A Better Rollout With Continuous Delivery
- How To Run A Windows Docker Engine In Azure
- 12 Factor Config For .Net On Mono In A Docker
- Microcontainers – Tiny, Portable Docker Containers
- Managing Container Configuration With Metadata
- Host Your Own Data With Docker, Owncloud, Caddy And Let’s Encrypt
- Integration Tests With Docker
- Workflows: Using Docker Machine And Docker Compose Together In Development
- Orchestrate Docker Containers With Tutum
- When Web Scale Isn’t Enough: Containers In The Telecommunications Space
- Runc Containers On The Desktop
- Containers As A Service (Caas) As Your New Platform For Application Development And Operations
Machine Learning, IoT and other very fancy buzzwords
- Driving Neopixels With Elixir And Nerves
- Microsoft Azure Iot Reference Architecture
- Beer IoT - Measuring Cooling Rate , Making Cooling Rate Calculation Testable , Estimating Beer Cooling Time , Using Stream Analytics To Save Data From Iot Hub To Sql Database , Reporting Measurements To Azure Iot Hub , Visualizing Sensors Data Using Power Bi & Building Universal Windows Application To Monitor Cooling Process
- Splunk Stream On A Raspberry Pi? Yes!
- Create A Raspberry Pi Automatic Network Backup Server
- Off-the-shelf Hacker: Add Wifi Connectivity To Your Diy Projects With The Esp8266